Monday, November 14, 2005

Political Shootout: Outstanding Presentations by Rauschenberger & Carroll

One of the best shows in years last night: that was the verdict of many who heard my Political Shootout show on WLS which featured State Sen. Steve Rauschenberger (R-Elgin), a Republican candidate for governor and Becky Carroll, spokesperson for Gov. Blagojevich’s Office of Management and Budget. The two were superb. My wife Lillian has long been leading for Rauschenberger for governor and his performance last night certified it: she’s for Steve. My position? Rauschenberger and Carroll are my friends and I’m for my friends. Let me say it was a treat to have two such superbly equipped experts on the budget debate with finesse, courtesy, tact and gentle rejoinders.

1 comment:

  1. Two of the best informed people in Illinois with amiable quiz-master Roeser. 890 started cutting out around middle of the show, but it was worth the static.

    JBP

    ReplyDelete