Thursday, June 29, 2006

Personal Asides: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times…Dirty Tricks Attempted on this Blog Replete with 4-Letter Words

Dan Curry over at www.reversespin.com has the answer to my earlier question on why criticism has centered on the New York Times rather than other newspapers concerning the despicable release of classified information on the national security check of bank accounts. Excellent analysis…

Yesterday afternoon an anonymous writer posted an obscene attack on me for my article on Topinka. That’s o.k. I’m used to it. But worse, he/she signed a false name, that of Dave Diersen, a friend of this Blog. What a thoroughly disgraceful thing to do. We corrected it as soon as we could…

No use of Google, now. This is my wife’s favorite poem by her favorite poet. Tell us without using artificial means, who he is.

I caught this morning morning’s minion, kingdom of daylight’s dauphin, dapple-dawn-drawn Falcon, in his riding

Of the rolling level underneath him, steady air, and striding

High there, how he run upon the rein of a wimpling wing…


That’s enough. Who?

1 comment:

  1. Tom, the idiotic "exchange" below using Dave Diersen's name and my own, is obviously fraudulent. Please remove asap.

    I think you need a better security system Tom.

    Best regards,

    Doug Ibendahl

    ReplyDelete