Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This Sunday’s Political Shootout: Gidwitz vs. Noonan.

Former Republican gubernatorial candidate Ron Gidwitz will discuss Gov. Blagojevich’s budget, the decision of Reverend-Senator…or is it Senator-Reverend…James Meeks not to run for governor as a third party candidate…the big lottery privatizing extortion, giving Meeks what he wanted for not challenging Blagojevich… and a host of other things. He will appear with Mike Noonan, ace Democratic operative, former campaign manager for Lisa Madigan and about as astute a young man as I have found in the Democratic party. Should be another historic show.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... there is someone I haven't thought about in awhile... Ron Gidwitz.... I voted for him and forgot all about him.... I guess I was just so extatic that Oberweis lost....

    ReplyDelete